Course for specialists in the aftermarket of refrigerated containers
Course Objectives: The course is focused on acquiring theoretical and practical skills in operating reefer containers.
Course Duration: The course duration is 8 hours and includes lectures and practical exercises, of which 1 hour is a knowledge test. Training takes place from 9.00 to 18.00, with a lunch break. Each trainee is given methodological guidelines for working with reefer containers.
- Specifics of the primary and secondary reefer container market;
- Learning the specifics of various models of reefer containers from world manufacturers Carrier, Thermo King, Daikin, Star Cool;
- Methods of loading reefer containers, the most common errors in the location of cargo inside the container;
- Requirements for connecting and placing a reefer container for stationary storage;
- Principle of operation of refrigerator container aggregates Carrier, Thermo King, Daikin, Star Cool. Refrigeration circuit;
- Change of temperature, humidity, ventilation, viewing the outgoing and incoming temperature, viewing the voltage, viewing the necessary parameters of the system and their change;
- Conducting automatic testing of all assemblies and units (PTI);
- Viewing current system parameters;
- Identification of failures and ways to deal with them