On our web-site you can select and order a reefer container. The procedure is fast and convenient. Not many companies these days are able to demonstrate high-quality products and complete package of documents. If you choose a wrong reefer supplier you might face lots of performance-related difficulties resulting in additional expenses. So, don't let anyone deceive you, and find out more about companies manufacturing refrigeration equipment and documents that come with them.
What happens if you buy a reefer container with inappropriate documents?
1. To enhance specifications of a reefer container we need a lot of money and, of course,
skilled experts. Unlike the specification, a container's age can be changed with ease. Some disreputable companies fix a plate showing an earlier year of manufacture next to the compressor. This trick is the most popular one anxiously used by new companies which do not even have their own offices. They usually demonstrate attractive offers to sell reefers manufactured in 1998 at prices of refrigeration equipment made in 1995. Their web-sites feature reefers made in 1995 with year 1998 written instead. Even though experts can easily see the trick, buyers might have a big problem here. For instance, the well-known refrigeration plant Carrier Microlink I was last manufactured in 1993, but even today we can see some web ads offering to sell this plant with 1996 or 1998 year of manufacture written next to it. Any expert who knows refrigeration equipment will see that that is but a way to sell an out-of-service system. So never look at low costs. If a company cannot provide a complete set of documents, this should be a reason to doubt the product's quality.
2. Image that you have bought a reefer without reading the documents well. When one month expires you will have visitors from the tax inspectorate, police, customs office or economic crimes experts. They will ask to see the documents that came with the refrigeration equipment you bought, and send a request to the customs office afterwards. If the supreme bodies find out the your reefer was not customs-cleared, they may confiscate it or seal it off until the investigation is over. And the owner will have to pay incidental costs and face lots of problems. Law forbids any illegal transportation to Ukraine. Solving this issue and getting the reefer back will take a lot of time and effort.
Besides, various fraudulent practices occur when it comes to buying refrigeration equipment. To avoid any troubles, alway read the official documents before you buy anything. So what do we have to know when we buy something?
1. Order refrigeration equipment only at qualified companies in the market. One of them id Global Container Service LTD
2. Carefully look at the number plate attached inside the container. See if they were not replaced
3. Before you buy read some information about reefers containers of different models manufactured in different years
4. The obligatory thing is the official documents which must be absolutely true
· Expenditure invoice
· Contract confirming the purchase
· Copy of the customs bill
· Tax invoice
So if you trust cheaters you might risk your own business. To avoid any troubles do not buy any refrigeration equipment from little-known companies which are on a problem list.
Global Container Service really appreciates its reputation. That is why we sell only products which have been 100% customs-cleared. All our operations are lawful. Our primary feature is years of experience in selling refrigeration equipment. A container purchased from our company will totally comply with the specifications and technology standards. Besides, our customers get all official documents after the contract is signed.